You can’t package or touch culture. But we think it plays a big part in creating a place where people actually want to work. With more than 5,000 employees in Kansas City and New Mexico, we are dedicated to our mission and to providing our people
a workplace that feels inclusive and rewarding to all. We respect all individuals for their differences and create a culture of inclusion which enhances our competitive edge to be successful.
Our culture is guided by principles designed to ensure every Honeywell employee is engaged, feels empowered and can thrive.
- Mission. It takes more than two hands to meet our charge of advancing the national security mission. Teamwork is fundamental to our success, which is why we say Mission First, People Always.
- Diversity. Different beliefs, backgrounds and perspectives strengthen us as a team. Our employee resource groups connect team members and nurture a sense of personal and professional belonging.
- Curiosity. Innovation and lifelong learning go hand-in-hand. Job rotations, internships, residencies and Six Sigma certifications are just a few ways we cultivate a culture of continual learning.
- Safety. We’re committed to maintaining a secure and safe workplace for all employees. Honeywell’s track record of safety leads the industry.
- Communities. We’re a proud and engaged corporate citizen. We’re vested in the Kansas City and Albuquerque neighborhoods we call home and we step up when schools, non-profits or other organizations need us. Find out more about our community support.
- Integrity. From the shop floor to the boardroom, we all have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of our brand, maintain our strong reputation,
and build on our track record of growth and performance.
- Balance. Work/life balance is a fundamental part of our culture. Honeywell employees are encouraged to enjoy outside interests, pursuits and experiences. In Kansas City, there
is never a shortage of things to do!